In order for the ADP WOTC status to be available to select for applicants, it is necessary to create a custom integration status in Manage Applicant Statuses.
To create a custom applicant status, go to. Then click the link.
To create a custom integration status for ADP WOTC:
- Navigate to .
- Click the link. This opens the Create Custom Status pop-up.
- Complete the following fields in the Create Custom Status pop-up:
- Language - If multiple languages are enabled, from the drop-down list select the language in which you are entering the status name and description. To localize the status name and description into other available languages, select the appropriate language from the drop-down list and enter the localized name and description in the appropriate fields.
- Display Name - Enter "ADP WOTC" to identify the status as being specifically for ADP WOTC assessments. This field accepts up to 50 characters. If you change the display name after it is in use:
- The new display name appears on the Default Status List page.
- The new display name appears in the Status list on the job requisition template.
- Any new job requisitions created after the display name is changed will apply the new display name.
- Job requisitions created before the status display name is changed will continue to honor the name that existed at the time the requisition was created.
- Description - Enter a description, up to 500 characters. As a best practice, provide a description that helps recruiters understand the purpose of this status.
- Type - Select "Custom Integration." The Custom Integration status type mans that the applicant is in an integration step of the status workflow. When creating a custom status for a child organizational unit (OU), the Type field displays the type selected for the parent OU but is not editable.
- Integration - Select "ADP WOTC" in this field, which will associate the custom status to ADP WOTC integration.
- Active - This option is selected by default and means the status will be available to include in status workflows.
- Click to save the custom status. Your new custom integration status will be visible in the list of statuses on the Manage Applicant Statuses page.