In order for the ADP WOTC status to be available to select for applicants, it is necessary to create a custom integration status in Manage Applicant Statuses.
|EMAIL NAME||EMAIL DESCRIPTION||ACTION TYPE|
|Assign Integration Assessment||
This email is triggered when an Edge integration assessment is assigned to an applicant, such as a WOTC assessment. This email can be configured as a notification or a reminder, and it can be sent to External Applicant, Internal Applicant, OU Approver, Hiring Manager, OU Approver, or a specific user.
This email only triggers when a successful response is received from the vendor.
Note about Auto-Assignment of Pre-Employment Verifications: This email also applies to auto-assignment of pre-employment verifications, via the Automated Candidate Progression (Early Adopter) functionality. For more information, see Feature Activation Preferences.
Create Custom Status
To create a custom integration status for ADP WOTC:
- Navigate to .
- Click . This opens the Create Custom Status pop-up.
- Complete the following fields in the Create Custom Status pop-up:
- Language - If multiple languages are enabled, from the drop-down list select the language in which you are entering the status name and description. To localize the status name and description into other available languages, select the appropriate language from the drop-down list and enter the localized name and description in the appropriate fields.
- Display Name - Enter "ADP WOTC" to identify the status as being specifically for ADP WOTC assessments. This field accepts up to 50 characters. If you change the display name after it is in use:
- The new display name appears on the Default Status List page.
- The new display name appears in the Status list on the job requisition template.
- Any new job requisitions created after the display name is changed will apply the new display name.
- Job requisitions created before the status display name is changed will continue to honor the name that existed at the time the requisition was created.
- Description - Enter a description, up to 500 characters. As a best practice, provide a description that helps recruiters understand the purpose of this status.
- Type - Select . The Custom Integration status type mans that the applicant is in an integration step of the status workflow. When creating a custom status for a child organizational unit (OU), the Type field displays the type selected for the parent OU but is not editable.
- Integration - Select in this field, which will associate the custom status to ADP WOTC integration.
- Active - This option is selected by default and means the status will be available to include in status workflows.
- Click in the pop-up. This returns you to the Manage Applicant Statuses page.
- Click at the bottom of the Manage Applicant Statuses page to save the custom status to the Division OU. If the custom status is not saved on the Manage Applicant Statuses page, the status will be lost once you leave the page.
The custom applicant status will need to be added to the Status List on the requisition template so that it will be included on the job requisition.