- When included in the application workflow, the assessment is part of the process of applying for the job and should be configured as optional to complete.
- When assigned via the Manage Applicants page, recruiters have more flexibility in when they want to assign the assessment and specify the applicants who will receive the assessment.
To include the assessment in the application workflow, the "Custom Integration" action item must be part of the workflow on the job requisition. For more information about including the assessment in the application, see the Application Workflow - Add ADP WOTC Custom Integration Action topic in Online Help.
Applicants click the Launch option on the application workflow step to open and complete the assessment. This registers the applicant with ADP and provides the applicant with access to the WOTC assessment that is part of the job requisition.
Assign Assessment from Manage Candidates
To assign the assessment from the Manage Applicants page:
- Navigate to the Manage Applicants page for the job requisition.
- Select one or more applicants to whom you would like to assign the assessment.
- Click Actions drop-down. This opens the Assign Integration Assessment pop-up. from the
- Verify that the ADP WOTC assessment is selected.
- Click Submit. This sends the Assign Integration Assessment email to the applicant, which includes a link that directs them to ADP to complete the assessment.
Note: The Assign Integration Assessment email trigger email will need to be successfully configured in Email Administration in order for the applicant to receive the email. See Email Triggers.
Recruiters can view the results on either the Manage Applicants page or the Applicant Profile > Statuses tab. Results are updated every 15 minutes.
Manage Applicants Deprecation: Cornerstone will be deprecating Manage Applicants with the April '21 Release. See Manage Applicants Overview.