To enable the LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect integration, the client administrator must perform the actions listed below. The activation of the integration is a one-time activity.
To view detailed LinkedIn instructions for enabling the LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect integration, click thelink on the Setup page. A "LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect Enablement Guide" is available to download.
- Navigate to .
- Click the LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect integration icon. This opens the Edge Integrations page.
- Click . This opens terms and conditions page.
- Check to accept the terms and conditions.
- Click . This opens a pop-up to indicate that the installation was successful.
- Click in the pop-up to configure the integration. This opens the Setup page within Edge.
- Click the option to sign in to your LinkedIn account to enable the configuration options. Then, follow the prompts to enable.
- Next, go to the Manage Users tab on the LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect integration page in Edge so that you can manually map LinkedIn Recruiter seat holders to users in Cornerstone. This is necessary so that InMail and notes from LinkedIn appear in Cornerstone.
- Click the Manage Users tab on the LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect page in Edge Integrate.
- Click the Modify icon in the Modify column for the user. This enables the user ID field in the Cornerstone User ID column to be editable.
- Enter the corresponding user's user ID in the Cornerstone User ID column. This maps the LinkedIn seat holder to Cornerstone. The user ID is available by searching for the user on the Users page.
To map seat holders:
- For some users, the First Name, Last Name, and/or Email columns may not contain any information. This may be because the user's information has been configured in LinkedIn not to display. In such cases, the administrator should have the user modify their settings by doing one of the following:
- Allow Third Party Data Sharing - From LinkedIn, enable users of permitted services to view your profile.
- Enable Visibility for Public Profile - From LinkedIn, enable your profile to be visible to non-logged in users.
- You must have an existing LinkedIn Recruiter account with LinkedIn.
- No migration is required.
- The integration comes with Recruiting at no additional cost.
- The integration cannot be purchased independently of a product line.
The Following Is Important Information About Permission Constraints Until 9 November 2018:
Before implementation of the 9 November 2018 patch release, permission constraints in Cornerstone that limit the requisitions and applicant information to which a recruiter has access are not reflected in LinkedIn Recruiter with the LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect integration. After the 9 November 2018 patch release, constraints will be synced from Cornerstone to LinkedIn and will begin restricting the Cornerstone information that recruiters can see in LinkedIn Recruiter.
John Smith is a recruiter at Acme Co. who is constrained to the Sales division, which means he cannot see requisitions in the Engineering Division or application information from candidates who applied to requisitions in the Engineering division. John has access to LinkedIn Recruiter. If Acme Co. enables the LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect integration before the 9 November 2018 patch release, then when John looks at LinkedIn Recruiter, he will be able to export candidates to open requisitions in Sales, as well as all other divisions. Additionally, if John views the LinkedIn profile of a candidate who applied to an Engineering position, he will be able to see which jobs the candidate applied to, as well as any status information, notes, and interview feedback for those roles. After the 9 November 2018 patch release, John’s constraints will be synced from Cornerstone to LinkedIn and will begin restricting the Cornerstone information that John can see in LinkedIn Recruiter. He will only be able to export candidates to requisitions in the Sales division, and he will only see Cornerstone application details for candidates who applied to Sales requisitions.