The Zoom Virtual Instructor-Led Training (vILT) Integration allows clients and partners to seamlessly integrate with the Cornerstone Learning platform and connect end users to virtual meeting sessions, track attendance, and make scheduling tools available for instructors.
- This integration is for Zoom Meetings, NOT Zoom Webinar, which is a separate product.
- Cancel Session is currently not supported by Zoom.
- Extended Options are currently not supported by Zoom.
- Your organization may benefit from this integration if the following are true:
- Your organization only uses single-part sessions
- Your organization uses one account for managing virtual training
- Access to the following vILT workflows is enough to satisfy your organization's vILT needs:
- Create Instructor
- Update Instructor
- Create Session
- Update Session
- Get Attendance
- Launch Session
- Your organization already uses or is considering using Zoom for instructor-led training or virtual meetings
- Users may experience the below error while adding additional instructors. When this error occurs, the vendor must review the issue and potentially add the email address to the domain safelist.
- "Error while creating instructors: Partner Error: Your CornerStone email is not in the domain whitelist!"
The Zoom vILT integration can be accessed and configured via the Edge Marketplace. In order to use this integration, your organization must be using the Learning module, including instructor-led training (ILT) functionality, and must have access to Edge and a Zoom Pro, Business, or Education account.
Please contact your Account Manager for pricing. The integration cannot be used without a Zoom Pro, Business, or Education account.
The following existing permission applies to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|