Stripe Payment Processor - Refunds
The administrators can initiate refunds directly using the CSX Extended Enterprise module for payment transactions that were executed via the Stripe Payment gateway. This process does not require manual login to the Stripe account by the administrator. Refunds can be initiated by the user from the CSX user’s Transcript page itself if allowed by the Learning Object (LO) settings. For more information, See Stripe Payment Gateway - Define Payment Account.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Refund Training||Grants ability to issue a refund for a training item while removing it from the user's transcript. This is an administrator permission.||eCommerce - Administration|
Refunds can be initiated by any user authorized to do so such as administrators, user’s managers, etc. using the Manage Transactions page. To initiate a refund, follow these steps.
- Go to . Find a transaction and click .
- In the Order History Details Page, click the Options icon under the Details section.
- In the Pricing Test, enter the refund amount beside the Amount option. Make sure to select Refund from the Amount drop-down.
- Type a note in the Notes section if required and click to initiate the refund.
- View refund details under the Order History section on the Order History Details Page. You can also check the order status in your Stripe account.