New Payment Processor - PayPoint
The PayPoint Payment Gateway is available. This new payment gateway has been implemented to support transactions including:
- Credit card and e-check payment methods
- Tax calculation
- Processing fee calculation, calculated as:
- Percentage applied over the purchase order total value
- Fixed value
- Formula (using the purchase order total value)
The following features are not supported by this integration:
- Recurring billing
- Transactions with 3D Secure
- Only one payment processor may be enabled in a portal at a time, with the exception of the PayPal Payment Processor. The PayPal Payment Processor may be enabled in addition to one other payment processor, such as the PayPoint Payment Processor.
- For tax calculation, a Cybersource or CCH account is required. PayPoint does not calculate taxes.
- Costs are associated with the creation of a PayPoint merchant account, and these fees are charged by PayPoint. Cornerstone is not responsible for any costs incurred through PayPoint.
- The enablement of the PayPoint Payment Gateway within the Cornerstone system has an associated cost. For more details, please contact your Account Manager.
For organizations using the Learning module, this integration can be self-enabled via the Edge Marketplace. See PayPoint - Enable in Edge.
Please contact PayPoint (Fiserv) to create a PayPoint merchant account.
Click here for the PayPoint Payment Gateway Edge Guide!
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Edge Integrations - Manage||Grants access to the Integrations service for Edge Integrate where the administrator can configure, enable, and disable their third-party integrations that are used within the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge|
|Payment Account - Modify||Grants ability to create payment profiles to determine the routing of users' payments. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||eCommerce - Administration|