NIC Colorado Payment Processor
The NIC Colorado Payment Gateway has been made available to help support US government customers. This new payment gateway has been implemented to support transactions including:
- Credit card and e-check payment methods
- Processing fee calculation, calculated as:
- Percentage applied over the purchase order total value
- Fixed value
- Formula (using the purchase order total value)
The following features are not supported by this integration:
- Recurring billing
- Transactions with 3D Secure
- Partial refunds (only full refunds are supported)
- Save credit card
- Tax calculation
- Only one payment processor may be enabled in a portal at a time, with the exception of the PayPal Payment Processor. The PayPal Payment Processor may be enabled in addition to one other payment processor, such as the NIC Colorado Payment Processor.
- Costs are associated with the creation of a NIC Colorado merchant account, and these fees are charged by NIC Colorado. Cornerstone is not responsible for any costs incurred through NIC Colorado.
- The enablement of the NIC Colorado Payment Gateway within the Cornerstone system has an associated cost. For more details, please contact your Account Manager.
For organizations using the Learning module, this integration can be self-enabled via the Edge Marketplace. See NIC Colorado Payment Processor - Enable in Edge.
Please contact NIC Colorado to create a NIC Colorado merchant account.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|Edge Integrations - Manage
|Grants access to the Integrations service for Edge Integrate, where the administrator can configure, enable, and disable their third-party integrations used within the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.
|Payment Account - Modify
|Grants ability to create payment profiles to determine the routing of users' payments. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.
|eCommerce - Administration