Adyen Payment Processor - Enable in Edge
The Adyen Payment Processor integration can be enabled via the Edge Marketplace.
To access the Edge Marketplace, go to:and click the link.
|Edge Integrations - Manage
|Grants access to the Integrations service for Edge Integrate, where the administrator can configure, enable, and disable their third-party integrations used within the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.
Adyen - Edge Marketplace
To enable the Adyen Payment Processor:
- Search for and select the Adyen tile in the Edge Marketplace.
- Then, click the button for the Adyen integration.
- Review the terms and conditions of using the Adyen integration and check the acknowledgment box to confirm that you read, understood, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click the button. The integration will be installed.
- Enable the Adyen tile in Edge in order to activate the payment processor. The Active toggle is switched to the Off position by default.
Account details for your Adyen account must be added within the Cornerstone system, via the Define Payment Account page. See Adyen Payment Gateway - Define Payment Account.