On the Define Payment Account page, administrators can configure the payment account for their Adyen merchant account.
To access the Define Payment Account preferences page, go toand click the link. In the Payment Account section, click the Add icon to add a new payment account.
Define Payment Gateway
To define the Adyen Payment Gateway, complete the following steps:
- In the Define Payment Gateway section, select Adyen from the drop-down menu. Note: This option is only available if Cornerstone Customer Support has enabled the Adyen Payment Gateway in your portal.
- In the Payment Gateway Information section, populate the following fields with the API credentials obtained from Adyen:
- Merchant Account ID - This is obtained from your Adyen account and displays on the API Credentials page in Adyen.
- X-API-KEY - This is the API key generated through Adyen. This must be copied at the time it is generated, as it will be obfuscated in the Adyen account after creation.
- Username - This is the username generated from within your Adyen account. Note: This is NOT the username used to log into your Adyen account; it is a username associated with the API key when it is generated. This data will display on the details page for the merchant account.
- Password - This is the password generated from within your Adyen account. Note: This is not the password used to log into your Adyen account; it is a password associated with the API key it is generated. This password must be copied at the time it is generated, as it will be obfuscated in the Adyen account after creation.
- 3D Secure - This setting, if enabled, must also be configured in your Adyen account in order to function. Without first configuring this option in Adyen, errors will occur when attempting to perform transactions in the Cornerstone portal. This option should only be selected AFTER it has first been configured via Adyen.
- Click the Note: More than one account can be defined for the portal. button to finish configuring the Adyen payment account. This account will then be available for users who meet the specified user criteria defined for the account.
For more information about generating API credentials, please see Adyen's documentation: Adyen Help Documentation.
For more information about creating a payment account: See Create Payment Account.