Cornerstone Learning Connector for ADP Workforce Now® Next Generation
The Cornerstone Learning Connector for ADP Workforce Now® Next Generation includes the following key features:
- Cornerstone Learning Connector for ADP Workforce Now Next Generation - This is a one-way integration that synchronizes user and organizational unit (OU) data from ADP Workforce Now Next Generation to CSX. The integration runs nightly at a pre-defined schedule for both OU and user syncs. Syncs can also be triggered ad hoc.
- Cornerstone Learning Single Sign-on for ADP Workforce Now Next Generation - This provides a unidirectional SSO from ADP Workforce Now Next Generation to CSX (deep link and mobile are not supported). SSO is available to all users.
This integration is delayed to a future release date.
- The following ADP Workforce Now Next Generation implementations are not supported:
- Employees that belong to multiple companies with different positions, locations, etc.
- Employees that belong to multiple companies and have identical OU codes within the same OU type
- Additional exceptions will be documented in the starter guide
These integrations are available for self-activation in the Edge Marketplace.
Two new tiles are available in Edge Marketplace that allow customers to install, configure, and enable the integration:
- Cornerstone Learning Connector for ADP Workforce Now Next Generation
- Cornerstone Learning Single Sign-on for ADP Workforce Now Next Generation
Both tiles must be installed on the Edge Marketplace to run the core data inbound and SSO integrations. Set-up details will be provided in the starter guide. Integrations are only available to customers in LAX swim lanes.
Enablement is a two-step process:
- Purchase the app on ADP Marketplace. The core data inbound and SSO integrations are bundled into one app on ADP Marketplace.
- Install the integrations on the Edge Marketplace. Integrations are only available to customers with an ADP Workforce Now Next Generation account. Those with a legacy ADP Workforce Now account are not able to purchase the app from ADP Marketplace.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Edge Integrations - Manage||Grants access to the Integrations service for Edge Integrate where the administrator can configure, enable, and disable their third-party integrations that are used within the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge|