Recruiters can view the status and results of a First Advantage (FADV) screening assignment on the Manage Applicants page. A column displays in the applicants table to provide updates based on data received from FADV. The column must be configured to display on the Edit Page Layout page.
Note: For users who do not have access to view the data in the column because the custom FADV status is configured as sensitive and the user does not have permission to view sensitive statuses, the column is blank.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Applicants: Access Sensitive Statuses||Grants ability to access the applicant statuses that are configured as sensitive.||Recruiting|
Enables reviewer to access requisitions and applicants for requisitions for which they are a reviewer. This permission cannot be constrained.
Note: This is a dynamically assigned permission that is not available in Security Role Administration. Once a requisition is in a Closed or Cancelled status or if the user is removed as a reviewer, the permission is revoked for the associated requisition. This permission cannot be manually assigned.
Note: If an applicant reviewer is removed as a reviewer via the Applicant Profile page, the Requisition: Reviewer permission is revoked for the associated requisition. However, if the reviewer was also added as a reviewer via the General tab when creating, editing, or copying the requisition, the reviewer still appears on the In Review panel as a duplicate reviewer and retains access to the requisition and applicants from the Requisition: Reviewer permission. See Applicant Profile Page Overview for more information about duplicate reviewer instances.
The column name displays as <Name of Integration>. The following are the possible values in the column:
- <Blank> - If the user does not have permission to view the custom status, then no value displays.
- Not Assigned - This displays if a screening has not yet been assigned to the applicant.
- Assigned - This displays if the screening has been assigned but the applicant has not yet started the application and a status has not been sent from FADV. Note: The term "application" refers to the screening application that the applicant must complete for FADV.
- Status: In Progress - In Progress displays if FADV has not yet returned a final result for the screening.
- Result - The result displays as <Screening Package Title>: <Result Value><Score Value, if applicable>. A result displays for each screening package that has been completed or cancelled and FADV has returned a final result value for the screening. The score displays only if a score has been provided by FADV as part of the type of screening.