|EMAIL NAME||EMAIL DESCRIPTION||ACTION TYPE|
|Assign Integration Assessment||
This email is triggered when an Edge integration assessment is assigned to an applicant, such as a WOTC assessment. This email can be configured as a notification or a reminder, and it can be sent to External Applicant, Internal Applicant, OU Approver, Hiring Manager, OU Approver, or a specific user.
Note about Auto-Assignment of Pre-Employment Verifications: This email also applies to auto-assignment of pre-employment verifications, via the Automated Candidate Progression (Early Adopter) functionality. For more information, see Feature Activation Preferences.
Ad Hoc Assignment
This set up is required when assigning to an applicant outside of an application workflow (i.e., ad hoc assignment).
Note: The Assign Integration Assessment email trigger email will need to be successfully configured in order for the applicant to receive an email.
- Navigate to the Manage Applicant Status page:
- Click the link. This opens the Create Custom Status pop-up.
- Complete the following fields in the pop-up:
- Language - If multiple languages are enabled for the portal, select the language from the drop-down list for which you are entering the status name and description. To localize the status name and description into other available languages, select the appropriate language from the drop-down list and enter the localized name and description in the appropriate fields.
- Display Name - Enter the status name, which appears throughout the system. The character limit for this field is 50. When the display name of an active status is modified after the status is in use or has been used in a job requisition:
- The new display name appears on the Default Status List page.
- The new display name appears in the Status list on the job requisition template.
- Any new job requisitions created after the display name is changed apply the new display name.
- Job requisitions created before the status display name is changed continue to honor the name that existed at the time the requisition was created.
- Description - Enter the status description. This should describe the purpose of the status and what is implied when an applicant is in that status. The character limit for this field is 500.
- Type - Select Note: This field is displayed only when creating a custom status at the top level OU. When creating a custom status for a child OU, the Type field displays the type selected for the parent OU but is not editable. from the drop-down.
- Integration - Select "First Advantage WOTC" from the drop-down.
- Active - This field is checked by default. Ensure the field is checked before saving the status so that the status is active for the portal.
- Click to save the custom applicant status.
- Create a new job requisition to include the new custom applicant status.
This set up is required when assigning as a step within a job requisition's application workflow.
- Navigate to the Application Workflow Templates page.
- Click the link. This action directs the administrator to the Create Template page.
- Complete the fields on the Create Template page.
- Name - Enter a descriptive name for the application workflow template. If multiple languages are enabled, select the language from the drop down list for which you are entering the status name and description. To localize the status name and description into other available languages, select the appropriate language from the drop down list and enter the localized name and description in the appropriate fields.
- Description - Enter a description for the application workflow template. This should describe the purpose of the workflow. The character limit for this field is 100.
- Add a Section - Click on the Add Section icon . This opens the Add Section pop-up.
- Title - Enter a descriptive value in the field, which has a character limit of 50.
- Click on the button.
- Add Action Item - Select Add Action Item drop-down. This opens the Edit Action Item pop-up. Complete the following fields in the pop-up: from the
- Click to save the action item.
- Click to save the application workflow template.
- Create a new job requisition to include the custom application workflow.