Kronos Workforce Ready (WFR) Time & Attendance
The Kronos WFR Time & Attendance integration allows organizations to provide a seamless experience to their employees via Single Sign-On (SSO). Simply setup an outbound data feed from your Cornerstone portal to Kronos and enable this integration to allow your employees to log in to Kronos and access their time and attendance information from within their Cornerstone Universal Profile.
In addition, basic user profile information and organizational unit (OU) data is synchronized from the Cornerstone HR system to Kronos. When a new user or OU is added to the Cornerstone HR system, the user or OU is automatically be added to the organization's Kronos system as well. In addition, when an existing OU or user is updated in the Cornerstone HR system, the OU or user's profile is updated in the organization's Kronos system.
This functionality is only available to organizations using Cornerstone HR.
Report Time via Kronos
When the Kronos Time & Attendance integration is enabled for a portal, users are able to quickly log in to their Kronos account from within Cornerstone.
To log in to Kronos from the Cornerstone portal, navigate to the Universal Profile. Then, from the Options drop-down menu, select . The user's credentials are passed to Kronos and the user is logged in to Kronos without having to enter their username and password. There, the user can access and update their time and attendance within the Kronos system.
When the Kronos Time & Attendance integration is enabled for a portal, basic user profile information is synchronized from the Cornerstone HR system to Kronos user profiles. When a new user is added to the Cornerstone HR system, the user will automatically be added to the organization's Kronos system as well. In addition, when an existing user is updated in the Cornerstone HR system, the user's profile is updated in the organization's Kronos system.
To add a new user record, go to. Then, select the link.
Edit a user's user record in one of the following ways:
- Go to and select the name of the appropriate user.
- Navigate to the user's Universal Profile. Select the User Record tab from the Universal Profile navigation. Then, select the button.
User Sync Field Mapping
The following fields are synced from Cornerstone to Kronos:
User Sync Error Handling
If the Kronos integration is enabled and an error occurs when the Cornerstone HR system submits an OU or user record to the Kronos system for synchronization, then the Cornerstone HR system generates an email to the Kronos integration email address. This email contains the error messages that were indicated by Kronos. The email address to which these error emails are sent is the email address that is configured to receive notification messages in the event of sync failures.
Configure Settings for WFR URL Endpoints
The Settings page allows customers to configure settings based on unique WFR URL endpoints as follows:
- The integration does not sync from Kronos to Cornerstone HR, meaning that if a user is added or updated in Kronos, these users are not added or updated in Cornerstone HR.
- The system begins syncing OUs and users after the integration is enabled. Any existing Cornerstone HR users must be added in bulk via the Kronos solution. User data sync between Kronos and Cornerstone is not real-time because it uses the outbound or inbound data feed.
- Cornerstone HR does not share any Sensitive Personally Identifiable Information (SPII) with Kronos. Sensitive Personally Identifiable Information (SPII) fields cannot be included in a data load feed. Only manual data loads are supported.
- User record custom fields in Cornerstone cannot be shared with Kronos with this integration.
- Custom fields on the OU are not currently shared with Kronos.
- Custom OUs are not currently shared with Kronos.
The Kronos integration is available to try or to purchase via the Edge Marketplace. During this process the administrator must provide their pre-existing Kronos account credentials. To access the Edge Marketplace, go to.
This integration is only available to organizations using Cornerstone HR. Organizations must also have a Kronos account. Also, this integration requires that organizations have purchased and configured an outbound or inbound data feed. In order to purchase a data feed, please contact your Sales or Client Executive.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Edge Integrations - Manage||Grants access to the Integrations service for Edge Integrate where the administrator can configure, enable, and disable their third-party integrations that are used within the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge|