For organizations using ADP Workforce Now (WFN) as their system of record for Human Resources data, the Core Data Inbound Integration is a solution that allows management of employee and organizational unit (OU) data in Cornerstone when there are changes to employee and OU records in ADP WFN. This integration, which previously existed outside of Edge, is now hosted in Edge for a simple enablement experience that organizations can configure and manage. This integration is API based and no longer require flat files.
- Data is only sent from ADP to Cornerstone. User record data and OU data is not sent from Cornerstone to ADP if users or OUs are updated or added in Cornerstone.
- Only standard fields are sent from ADP to Cornerstone. Custom fields are currently not supported.
- Timezone data is not sent from ADP to Cornerstone for OUs or users.
- If a user in ADP WFN is in multiple organizations with different positions, locations, etc., this is not supported by this integration.
- If ADP WFN is implemented using multiple organizations and common OU codes, this is not supported by this integration.
The ADP Workforce Now Core Data integration is available to try or to purchase via the Edge Marketplace. To access the Edge Marketplace, go to.
This functionality is available to all organizations. Organizations must also have a ADP Workforce Now account.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Edge Integrations - Manage||Grants access to the Integrations service for Edge Integrate where the administrator can configure, enable, and disable their third-party integrations that are used within the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge|
|Last Published: 10/11/2021||If you have feedback or suggestions for an Online Help article, please select this link.||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|