- Data flow is unidirectional; new and updated user or OU records are transmitted from ADP Workforce Now to Cornerstone CSX.
- This integration does not support user or OU timezone data.
- The following ADP Workforce Now implementations are not supported:
- Employees that belong to multiple companies with different positions, locations, etc.
- Employees that belong to multiple companies that have identical OU codes within the same OU type.
The Cornerstone Learning Connector for ADP Workforce Now® (ADP Marketplace U.S.) is available to try or to purchase via the Edge Marketplace. To access the Edge Marketplace, go to.
This functionality is available to CSX portals that reside in the LAX or U.S. data center. Organizations must also have a ADP Workforce Now account.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|Edge Integrations - Manage
|Grants access to the Integrations service for Edge Integrate, where the administrator can configure, enable, and disable their third-party integrations used within the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.