ADP Single Sign-On (SSO) for ADP Canada Marketplace
This self-service integration is built especially for the ADP Canada Marketplace, and it provides the ability to access Cornerstone from within ADP, without having to enter Cornerstone credentials.
- This SSO integration is available to organizations whose portals reside on the LAX data center.
- Organizations subscribing to the ADP WFN Core Data Inbound Integration will automatically be subscribed to SSO in the ADP Marketplace. It is not available to be purchased independently.
- Deep link and mobile are not supported.
- Knowledge Article – How to find my swimlane
- English - Select this link to download the ADP Single Sign-On (SSO) for ADP Canada Marketplace integration guide.
- French - Select this link to download the ADP Single Sign-On (SSO) for ADP Canada Marketplace integration guide.
This integration is only available for LAX Swimlanes.
This integration is available for self-activation via the Edge Marketplace for ADP Canada Marketplace organizations using Workforce Now.
Enablement involves two parts:
- Purchase on ADP Marketplace.
- Purchase on Edge Marketplace.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Edge Integrations - Manage||Grants access to the Integrations service for Edge Integrate where the administrator can configure, enable, and disable their third-party integrations that are used within the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge|