Broadbean Configuration in Edge
Broadbean is available to activate and configure through the Edge Integrate Marketplace.
In addition to being required to have a Broadbean administrator account (along with a secret key), you are now required to create a separate account in the Edge Integration Center for each user that will use Broadbean.
Configuration in Edge
Complete the following steps for configuring Broadbean in Edge:
- Client purchases Broadbean Job Boards via Edge Marketplace.
- Administrator access the Edge Integrations page to configure integration.
- Administrator Activates the integration.
- Administrator configures the integration.
- Administrator goes to manage users page.
- Administrator adds new users to access the integration.
Set-up instructions are available on the Edge pages by clicking thelink at the top of the page.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Because the user does not have an individual account configured on Edge. Individual user accounts need to be configured via Administrator > Tools > Edge Integration.
Yes. Individual user accounts need to be configured via Administrator > Tools > Edge Integration.
No, there is not a way to bulk upload individual accounts.