The system enables administrators to move an ILT session into an Adobe Connect seminar room. However, seminar rooms must be created and managed within Adobe Connect.
To move an ILT session into a seminar room, first, create an ILT Facility that matches the name or ID of the shared seminar room in Adobe Connect. Second, create an ILT session. On the Parts Schedule page for the session, set the session location as the facility that corresponds to the Adobe Connect seminar room. This ensures the session is associated with the correct seminar room in Adobe Connect.
Create Seminar Room Facility
To create a seminar room facility, go to ILT > Facilities and Resources. Then, click thelink.
The following information must be entered for the seminar room facility in order to map it to the seminar room in Adobe Connect:
- Name - Enter the Adobe Connect Seminar Room name. This is required.
- ID - Enter the Adobe Connect Seminar Room ID. This is required.
- Description - Enter an optional description for the seminar room facility.
- Active - Select this option to make facility active.
- Facility Type - Select the appropriate facility type from the drop-down list.
- In the address fields, enter the address of the seminar room, if applicable.
Create Session with Seminar Room Facility
To create an ILT Event Session, go to ILT > Manage Events & Sessions. Search for the appropriate event and in the Options column next to the event, click the View Sessions icon . To create a new session, you can do so via one of the following options:
- Click to create a new session.
- Click Copy icon to create a copy of an existing session which can be changed or edited and saved as a new session.
- Click Edit icon to modify an existing session.
The following information must be entered for the session on the Parts Schedule page in order to utilize the Adobe Connect seminar room facility:
- Name - Enter the session name.
- Description - Enter the session description.
- Location - Select the Seminar Room Facility.