ADP WOTC Integration Implementation Steps
To enable the ADP WOTC integration, the client administrator must perform the actions listed below. The activation of the integration is a one-time activity per environment (Stage, Pilot, Production).
- Select and purchase the ADP WOTC integration via ADP Marketplace.
- Sign the consent form (terms and conditions) on ADP Marketplace.
- Receive email from ADP that includes your subscription token, which is a code that will need to be entered on the Edge Integration > Settings page.
- Log in to your Cornerstone portal and navigate to the Edge Marketplace.
- Navigation: Admin > Tools > Edge > Marketplace
- Purchase and activate the ADP WOTC integration on Edge Marketplace.
- Configure the integration on the Edge Settings page.
- Subscription Token - Upon purchasing the integration in ADP Marketplace, a subscription token was emailed to you. Enter the code into the Subscription Token field.
- Client Email ID - Enter an email address into this field. This is where success and/or error notifications will be sent during the enablement process.
- Company Code - This is your unique code for the WOTC product. This ID is provided to you by your ADP project team.
- Authentication Code - This is your unique identifier that ADP uses to authenticate WOTC requests coming from Cornerstone. This ID is provided to you by your ADP project team
- Client ID - This ID is your unique identifier within the ADP Marketplace. This ID is provided to you by your ADP project team. This field will be auto-populated upon saving the page.
- Client Secret - This is your unique key used by ADP Marketplace to authenticate requests coming from Cornerstone. This ID is provided to you by your ADP project team. This field will be auto-populated upon saving the page.
- You must have an existing contract with ADP.
- You must work with your ADP project team to purchase and configure WOTC.
- No migration is required.
- The integration comes with Recruiting.
- The integration cannot be purchased independently of a product line.
- There is no added cost to use the ADP WOTC integration.
- During the implementation process, make sure that the Location OU ID associated with the job requisition matches the work location IDs in ADP.