Instructor-led training (ILT) vendors can be added to the system and associated with ILT events and sessions.
To add a vendor, go to. Then, click the link.
Enter the following information for the vendor:
- Vendor Name - This is required. The character limit is 100.
- Address # 1 - Enter the first line of the vendor address. The character limit for this field is 100.
- Address # 2 - Enter the second line of the vendor address. The character limit for this field is 100.
- City - The character limit for this field is 100.
- State, Postal Code
- Contact Name
- Active - Select this option to make this vendor active.
Click Submit. The vendor is added to the system.
Options for vILT Integrations relying on vILT Connector
When editing or creating a vendor or provider, the following options may be configured for vILT integrations relying on the vILT Connector:
- Enable automatic cancellation of sessions on vILT provider side upon cancelling session in LMS - Selecting this option causes sessions that are cancelled in the Learning Management System (LMS) to be automatically cancelled in the vILT Connector. Both single and multi-part sessions can be cancelled through the vILT connector. Note: This functionality must be enabled by partners before it can be used.
- Enable extended options for vILT sessions - Selecting this option enables support for third party extended options for vILT sessions. Note: This functionality must be enabled by partners before it can be used. For more information about configuring these options for vILT: See vILT Connector - Support for Third Party Extended Options.
Click thebutton at the bottom of the page to apply your changes to the system. To discard your changes, click .