Administrators can search for events that have already been created using the search functionality at the top of the Manage Events & Sessions page.
The Search for all Events option is selected by default in the Search for All Events or Sessions section. To search for sessions instead, select the Search for all Sessions option. See ILT Event Overview - Search for Sessions.
The following search filters are available:
Check the View Active Events Only option to include active only events in your search results.
See the Search for Events - Information and Options section below for additional information.
Information and Options
The following information is displayed for each event in the Events table:
- Event Name
- Tentative Sessions
- Approved Sessions
- Completed Sessions
A legend of available event management options and their corresponding icons appears above the Events table. The following options are available for events in the Events table:
- Evaluation Options - The following options are available in the Evaluation column:
- Edit Evaluation - Associate evaluations to events. See Manage Evaluations.
- View Evaluation Report - Run an evaluation report.
- Options - The following options are available in the Options column:
- Edit Event - Make changes to an existing event
- Copy Event - Copy an existing event. The Event Properties, Availability, Pricing and Session Details are copied. The Event Title and Event Number are blank by default when you copy an event. Sessions and emails under the original event are not copied.
- View Sessions - Edit or create a session.
- Map Certification - Map an event to a certification. See Map Training to Certification Areas for additional information.
Note: You cannot delete an event once it is created. However, you can make the event inactive on the Properties page for the event.