To create an ILT event:
Go to. Then, click the link.
OR, go to. Then, click the button and click the link.
Design Note: An updated interface is available for this page, which can be enabled by administrators in Feature Activation Preferences. With the new design, the functionality of the page is unchanged.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Events - Edit||Grants ability to edit/update existing instructor led training events. This permission works in conjunction with Events - View permission. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, ILT Provider, and User's ILT Provider. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
|Events - View||Grants view-only access to instructor led training events, enabling the user to view all details/options that were selected when the event was created. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, User's ILT Provider, and ILT Provider. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
|LO Attachments - View||Grants ability to view the learning object attachments that are set to be available to administrators. This permission can be constrained by User's ILT Provider, Provider, and ILT Provider. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
The event creation process is separated into five sections. For information about any individual section, click one of the help links below:
- Training Units - The Training Units tab is only available if training units are enabled.
- Session Defaults
To edit an ILT event:
- Go to ILT Events & Sessions.
- Next to the appropriate event, click the Edit Event icon.
- See the process for creating an ILT event, as the process is similar.
When changes are made to an event, are the changes applied to the event's sessions?
|Sessions have been created in the system before the change||the change will not be applied.|
|Sessions are created after the change and if the session was created by clicking thelink||the changes will be applied.|
|A new session is created by clicking the Copy Session icon||it will copy the options enabled/selected from that session and not the options selected in the event.|
Advanced Registration Helpful Hints
- During the advanced registration period, users who are not on the interest tracking list for the event and location (or a parent of that location), at the time the event was created, will see that session as unavailable to them.
- Users who subsequently join the interest tracking list will not be invited to join an advanced registration period that has already started. These users will still see the session as unavailable to them.
- Users join the interest tracking list from the Event Summary page (when they search for an event) and click on the link.
- If the Add users on the waitlist to the interest tracking list for that event and location preference is checked on the ILT Preferences page, then users who are waitlisted for other sessions for this event and location are eligible for advanced registration. These users join the interest tracking list as soon as they are added to the waitlist.
- The Advanced Registration email trigger may be activated to notify users that they are eligible for advanced registration.