|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Resources - Create||Grants ability to create resources that can be associated with instructor led training sessions. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
|Resources - Update||Grants ability to edit existing resources that can be associated with instructor led training sessions. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
|Resources - View||Grants view-only access to existing facility Resources (re-usable and non-re-usable assets associated with a training facility (location), such as projectors, training workbooks, etc.) This permission works in conjunction with the Facilities - View permission. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
The following features are available on the Resources page:
- Search - Use this search bar to search for existing resources.
- View active resources only - Check this option to display only active resources in search results.
- Add a New Resource - Click this link to add a new resource.
- Active - Check/uncheck this box to make resource active or inactive.
- Edit - Click this icon to edit an existing resource.
To add a resource, go to
- Click the link
- Click the
link and populate the following fields and options:
- Resource Name - Enter the name of the resource (required field).
- Owner - Select an owner of the resource.
- Quantity - Enter number (required field).
- Active - Check this option to make the resource active.
- Approval Required - Check this option if the resource requires approval before it is used.
- Reusable - Check this option if the resource can be reused.
- Click the button.