|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
Select the Guest User Settings option:
- Corporate Self-Registration Group - Enable the default Corporate Self-Registration Group. This unique URL is created from the information that was entered when creating the self-registration group (e.g., https://corporate.cyberu.com/selfreg/register.aspx?p=train&c=hello).
- Extended Enterprise - Enable anonymous user login. This expands the page to include settings to configure URL's, select OU's for Preferences, Navigational Tabs and Links, Custom Pages and Welcome Page. User will be able to browse for training without being registered.
- This is a memo field for organizations to record the URLs where links to their self-registration group are posted. For example, an organization may post a link to their self-registration group on various customer facing websites to direct them to the self-registration group. If there are multiple self-registration groups and multiple websites involved, it can be easy to lose track of all the places the link is posted. Click the link record a URL, and then click Save icon . Multiple URL's can be added.
Select OU for Preferences - Select OU's to determine preferences for Anonymous Users. Use these settings to configure view that anonymous see when they access.
Navigation Tabs and Links - Configure these settings for Anonymous Users prior to Log In. See Navigational Tabs and Links.
Custom Pages - This allows you to add existing created custom pages and create new pages for Anonymous Users prior to Log In that can be added as a sub-navigation link on a page. To add a custom page:
- Click the Add Custom Page link.
- Enter the following information:
- Language - If multiple languages are available for the portal, select the appropriate language for the page from the drop-down.
- Page Name - This does not display to end users and only appears for reference.
- Page Header - Enter the page name which is visible to the end users.
- Description - This does not display to the end user.
- HTML - Enter HTML or text that displays on the page.
Welcome Page Configuration
The Guest User Welcome page configuration can be set in two different manners, which is determined by a backend setting:
- Custom Page Builder - This method enables administrators to use the Custom Page Builder to set the Guest User Welcome page configuration. The Custom Page Builder enables administrators to fully customize the Welcome Page, including a fully customizable layout and additional widgets. See Custom Page Builder.
- Traditional - This method is the traditional method that enables administrators to manually edit each message box, image, and widget. See Welcome Page Preferences - Traditional.