Create Subscription - Details
From the Details page, define general information about the subscription, such as the name and start/end date. You will also select the client account to which the subscription is associated.
Pre-Step Note: At least one client account must be created before you can create a subscription.
To create subscriptions, go toand click the button on the Manage Subscriptions page.
Complete the following fields on the Details page:
- Subscription Name - Enter a name for the subscription, up to 100 characters.
- Starting Date - Define the date on which the subscription will start. You can enter a date in the text box or use the calendar to select a date.
- End Date - Define the date on which the subscription will expire. You can enter a date in the numeric text box or use the calendar to select a date.
- Price - Use the drop-down to select the currency. Then, enter the subscription price in the numeric text box. The price must be greater than 0. Subscription Price is intended only as a way to track the value of a subscription. This does not set a price for the user at this point. It is simply a way to track the value granted to users for reporting purposes.
- Account - Define the client account to which the subscription is associated by clicking the Select icon . This opens the Select Client Account pop-up. Search for the desired Client Account organizational unit (OU), and then click the name of the OU. This adds the OU to the Account field.
- Contact - Define a contact person for the subscription. Click the Add User icon , which opens the Add user pop-up. Search for the user, and then click the plus icon to the left of the user's name. This closes the pop-up and adds the user as the contact.
- Custom Fields - Custom fields display below the Contact field.
- Attachment - Drag and drop an attachment, or click Select a file to search for and select an attachment. Some examples of the kinds of files that an administrator might wish to upload are a copy of the purchase order that was used to create the subscription, or a document that has all of the parameters of the subscription from a clients order. The attachments section is a place for administrators to store such documents for quick reference should they need to access them in the future. This makes it so that they do not need to sign into any other system when managing a subscription should they need to reference the documents that are relevant.
The following attachment restrictions apply:
- Up to three attachments or one video can be added to a post.
- The maximum file size is configured by the system administrator.
This limit is controlled by a backend setting, which can be increased up to 1 GB.
- The attachment file name cannot exceed 50 characters.
- Executable files cannot be uploaded.
- Files cannot have a hidden extension or no extension.
The following file types are allowed:
Clickto cancel creating the subscription.
Clickto go to the next step of the subscription creation process.