Manage Client Accounts
From the Manage Client Accounts page, you can manage existing e-commerce client accounts and create new client accounts. Client accounts are created so that you can associate subscriptions to certain clients. This helps in tracking subscriptions via custom reporting.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Client Account OU - Manage||Allows administrations to view, create, and edit Client Account organizational units (OU) and manage the Manage Client Accounts page. This is an administrator permission.||eCommerce - Administration|
|Client Account OU - View||Allows administrations to view Client Account organizational units. This permission can be constrained by OU. This is an administrator permission.||eCommerce - Administration|
Create Client Account
Click the See Create Client Account.button to create a new client account organizational unit (OU).
The following filters are available:
- Client Account Name - Enter a full or partial name in the text box to filter the page by client account name.
- Include inactive - Check the box to display inactive client accounts on the page. This option is unchecked by default.
Clickto update the page with the filtered results.
Client Accounts Table
This table displays active and inactive client accounts. The client accounts display in ascending alphabetical order.
The following information displays for each client account:
- Client Account Name - This column displays the account name for the client.
- Owner - This column displays the owner of the client account.
- Contact - This column displays the contact for the client account.
- Created - This column displays the date on which the client account was created.
- Status - This column displays the status of the client account, either Active or Inactive. Note: The active status of a client account is managed by clicking Options drop-down and changing the status in the Active checkbox. from the
- Options - The following options are available in the Options drop-down:
- Edit - Click to edit the client account settings.