CSOD's Cybersource integration requires a SOAP API transaction key in order to authenticate and pass transaction details to Cybersource for processing. The transaction key is different for each environment and is mapped as follows:
The transaction key expires 3 years after it is generated, so it is important to check and ensure that you are using a valid one for each payment account.
To generate a new transaction key, you'll need access to Cybersource's Business Center and CSOD's Modify Payment Accounts page. Please note which Cybersource environment you need to log into based on the impacted environment.
- On the Key Management page, click the button.
- Click the Transaction Processing option for the key type.
- Choose the SOAP option for the key subtype.
- Now you can copy the key for use with the Cornerstone system. You can also download the key if needed.
- To set up your Cybersource gateway on the CSOD home page, within the system, go to Admin > Preferences. Then select Modify Payment Account.
- Edit the appropriate account and in the Transaction Key field, enter this key. Save your changes when done.