The Survey step of the campaign creation process allows you to select the feedback survey which will be sent to users. You must create the survey you wish to use before creating the campaign. See Engage Library.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Engage - Administration||Grants access to both the reporting and campaign dashboards in Engage. This permission also grants access to the Engage Library where administrators can create the components of an Engage campaign. This is an administrator permission. This permission cannot be constrained.||Engage - Administration|
The survey selected on this page will be sent to users when the campaign is deployed. Only one survey can be selected per campaign. To select a survey:
- Click the button. The Add Survey pop-up window appears.
- Select the radio button next to the survey you want to associate with this campaign.
- Click the button at the bottom of the pop-up window.
If needed, you can click thebutton to pick a different survey.
After selecting a survey, administrators can preview the campaign with the survey before it is launched. The preview displays the campaign as a user would see it. To preview the campaign:
- Select a survey to preview.
- Click the button. The Preview Campaign pop-up window appears.
- If necessary, click to view additional survey pages.
- At the end of the preview, click the button to close the pop-up window.
You can click thebutton at any time during the preview.
To save your campaign without yet deploying, click thebutton. The campaign settings will be saved and can be accessed later from the Engage Admin Console. When the campaign is ready, you can return to the campaign creation process for the campaign and click the button on the Confirmation step.
After populating and selecting all the General Settings, click the See Create Campaign - Invitation. Note: To return to a previous step in the campaign creation process, you can click the button.button to advance to the Invitation step.