To access the Navigation Tabs and Links Extensions page, go to. Then, click . Click on the Navigation Tabs and Links Extensions page to access the Create Extension page.
For an overview of navigation tabs and links extensions, See Navigation Tabs and Links Extensions.
For more information about onboarding, See Employee Onboarding Overview.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Onboarding Navigation Tab - Manage||Grants ability to access and manage Navigation Tabs and Links Extensions in Onboarding. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Employee Onboarding - Administration|
Enter a title for the extension, up to 50 characters. This is a required field.
Define the active status for the extension. Extensions are active by default. Uncheck the box to inactivate the extension. Note: Inactive navigation tab extensions cannot be added to new onboarding workflows. However, the navigation tab will still be visible to applicable users.
The configuration section allows administrators to view, add, and manage navigation sublinks for the navigation tab.
Theoption is available from the Options drop-down in the Onboarding row. At least one page must be added.
To add a page:
- Select . This opens the Select Page pop-up.
- Select a sublink from the list. This automatically closes the pop-up and adds the link to the sublinks table.
For portals with multiple languages, clickin the Options drop-down in the Onboarding row to translate the "Onboarding" text.
The sublinks table displays the links that will be available from the navigation tab. The following information displays in the table:
- Name - For navigation tabs, this column displays the title of the tab. For pages within the system, this column displays the page title.
- Link Title - For navigation tabs, this column is blank. For pages within the system, this column displays the link title.
- URL - For navigation tabs, this column is blank. For pages within the system, this column displays the page URL.
- Options - The following options are available in the Options drop-down:
- Move Up - Click this option to move the link up one level in the order.
- Move Down - Click this option to move the link down one level in the order.
- Delete - Click this option to delete the link from the tab.
Clickto save the navigation tab extension.
Clickto cancel creating, editing, or copying the navigation tab extension.
|Last Published: 9/10/2021||If you have feedback or suggestions for an Online Help article, please select this link.||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|