The Integration Details page displays information about the integration, including information about the vendor, an overview of the functionality provided by the integration, pricing and setup information, and an opportunity to purchase or try the integration.
To view the details of an Edge integration, go to. Then from the Marketplace page, select the appropriate Edge integration.
When using any of the Edge services, such as Marketplace or Integrations, administrators can navigate between the services by clicking the Menu icon in the upper-right corner of the page and selecting the desired service:
- Marketplace - See Marketplace - Browse Edge Integrations.
- Integrations - See Integrations - View and Manage My Edge Integrations.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Edge Marketplace - Manage||Grants access to the Marketplace service for Edge Integrate where the administrator can browse and purchase integrations that can be used to extend the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge|
At the top of the page, an overview of the integration is displayed, including the following information:
- Price per year
- Vendor - The company that is associated with the integration is displayed below the integration title.
- Categories - The categories associated with the integration are displayed below the integration provider.
Purchase/Try it Free
Depending on the environment from which Marketplace is being accessed (i.e., Pilot, Stage, Live), administrators can purchase the integration or enable the integration in a non-Production portal for no cost, which allows their organization to test the integration before purchasing.
- Note: The Purchase option is displayed and administrators must complete the Purchase process even if there is no cost associated with the integration. This is because the Purchase action enables the integration to be configured and enabled in the Integrations configuration center. (Production Environment) - When accessing Marketplace from a Production portal, administrators have the option to purchase an Edge Ready integration. Once the Edge Ready integration is purchased, administrators must then configure and enable the integration from the Integrations configuration center.
- (Non-production Environments) - When accessing Marketplace from a non-production environment, such as a Pilot or Stage portal, administrators can enable the integration in their non-Production portal for no cost, for testing purposes. To enable an integration with a cost in Production portals, the integration must be purchased. The integration must be configured and enabled in each environment from the Integrations configuration center.
A preview of the integration is displayed below the Integration Header. This preview displays sample images of how the integration will be used within the system. Select the Arrow icons to the left or right of the preview image to view additional images.
In depth information about the integration is displayed below the Integration Preview. The Integration Details are separated into four sections. To view a different section, click the appropriate tab. The following sections are available:
- Vendor - This section provides general information about the vendor with which the Cornerstone system is integrating. Additional resources may be provided at the bottom of the page.
- Integration - This section provides an overview of the functionality that is added with the integration.
- Pricing - This section provides the cost of the integration and frequently asked questions related to purchasing or trying the integration.
- Setup - This section provides an overview of what is required to configure and utilize the integration.