The User Goals load type allows customers to create user goals with no tasks or targets.
Note: This load type does not currently allow you to update existing goals, only create new goals.
The User Goals load type supports the following fields:
- User ID
- Goal ID
- Goal Title
- Goal Description
- Goal Start Date
- Goal End Date
- Goal % Completion
- Goal Weight
- Allow Subordinates to Align
- Lock Goals
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Edge Import - User Goal Load||Grants access to the User Goal Load via Edge Import. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge Import|
- Goal ID values in the load file must be unique for each record.
- Organizations cannot include tasks or targets with a goal via the User Goal Load.
- When loading perspective and category values, the ID value must be used.
- A goal may only have a single perspective associated with it.
- Goal weight uses the precision value configured for the portal.
- Depending on a portal’s configuration, the total weight of all goals for a user may be required to be less than or equal to 100%.
- The Edge Import User Goal Load will override the portal setting that restricts the number of goals assigned to a user.
- Edge Import cannot be used to cancel goals. This can only be done within the Cornerstone system.
- Feeds are not supported.