Edge Import - User Goals Load
Goals allow users and managers to set action-oriented tasks and track results.
The User Goals load type allows customers to create user goals with no tasks or targets.
The User Goals load type supports the following fields:
- User ID
- Goal ID
- Goal Title
- Goal Description
- Goal Start Date
- Goal End Date
- Goal % Completion
- Goal Weight
- Allow Subordinates to Align
- Lock Goals
|Edge Import - User Goal Load
||Grants access to the User Goal Load via Edge Import. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.
Select this link to download the Edge Import Performance Starter Guide.
- Goal ID values in the load file must be unique for each record.
- Organizations cannot include tasks or targets with a goal via the User Goal Load.
- When loading perspective and category values, the ID value must be used.
- A goal may only have a single perspective associated with it.
- Goal weight uses the precision value configured for the portal.
- Depending on a portal’s configuration, the total weight of all goals for a user may be required to be less than or equal to 100%.
- The Edge Import User Goal Load will override the portal setting that restricts the number of goals assigned to a user.
- Edge Import cannot be used to cancel goals. This can only be done within the Cornerstone system.
- Feeds are not supported.