Subjects are associated to learning objects (LOs) to help users to find and filter for learning. Subjects can be organized into parent and child relationships.
When loading subjects, the following can be used as the unique identifier for each subject:
- Subject Ref - Select this option when you want to create or update subjects using your organization's own unique reference numbers. These values are not visible in the portal.
- Subject ID - Select this option only for updating existing subjects by Subject ID. These values are visible in the portal.
The following considerations apply to this load type:
- This load type does not support updating values with blank values.
- On subject creation, the default language is set based on the selected Configuration culture.
- Subject default culture cannot be updated.