Edge Import - Instructor Load
An ILT Instructor is the person who conducts the Instructor Led Training (ILT) or classroom session of an Event. The ILT Instructor is always associated with an ILT Provider/Vendor. Instructor Led Trainings usually occur in a physical classroom or virtual, online classroom setting (vILT like Webex or GoToMeeting).
The following considerations apply to this load type:
- For internal instructors, use the instructor's actual User ID to ensure correct setup. The instructor will be created with the details from the internal user record and not from the file.
- For external instructors, First Name and Last Name are mandatory fields.
- vILT Instructors are not supported via data loads (e.g., Webex, GoToMeeting).
- The Instructor must be associated with a Provider type of ILT.
- Instructors associated with multiple providers or vendors can be loaded in a single file by listing multiple providers or vendors separated by a semicolon.