The ILT Transcript load and feed enable organizations to load transcript data specific to instructor led training learning objects.
When loading ILT transcript data, the following can be used as the unique identifier for each session:
- Unique Session ID across all Events - Select this option when you have unique Session IDs available. The final unique key fields will be User ID and Session ID.
- Unique Session ID within each Event - Select this option when you have a unique combination (Event ID and Session ID) available. The final unique key fields will be User ID, Event ID, and Session ID.
- Session Learning Object ID - Select this option when you have a unique Session Learning Object ID available. The final unique key fields will be User ID and Learning Object ID.
Organizations can configure the Should users be force enrolled into Training by increasing registration limits? setting to allows users to be registered in a session even if the maximum enrollment is met. The following options are available:
- Select Yes to allow users to be registered for a session even if the maximum enrollment is met.
- Select No to prevent users from being registered for a session if the maximum enrollment is met. If the record is being loaded with a status of Completed, then the record is loaded regardless of the registration limit.
Supported Transcript Statuses
The following transcript statuses are supported with this load type:
- No Show
The following considerations apply to this load type:
- ILT Transcripts Load allows creating and updating users' transcripts with session learning object records.
- This load type does not support updating values with blank values.
- A blank request date will default the request date to the session start date.
- A blank registration date will default the registration date to the session start date.
- A blank completion date will default the completion date to the session end date.
- If the Transcript Status is set to Complete, this marks all sessions parts as attended.
- It is not possible to update only specific session parts with some attendance.