Edge Import - Individual Targets Load and Feed
The Individual Targets data load can be used to import individual targets for Compensation in bulk via manual loads or scheduled feeds using Edge Import. With this load, customers can import records containing bonus and equity target values by user and target date. Feeds are supported with this load type.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Access Edge Import||Grants access to the Edge Import tool, which enables administrators to load data into their portal. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge Import|
|Edge Import - Load Individual Target||Grants access to the individual target load for Compensation via Edge Import. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge Import|
The following attributes are supported for individual targets:
- User ID - This field indicates the primary OU for the salary range. This value must be a valid OU ID and of the correct OU type.
- Target Type - This field indicates the type of the target, Bonus or Equity.
- Target Name - This field indicates the name of the individual target, such as RSA, NQO, LTI, Bonus, or custom bonus type. Acceptable target names are included in the template guide.
- Amount or Percent - This field indicates whether the target is a fixed amount or a percentage.
- Amount or Percent Value - This field indicates the individual target value. Amounts are assumed to be in the target user's currency.
- Target Date - This field indicates the date of the individual target.
- Currency - This field indicates the currency associated with the individual target.
Organizations must activate Edge Import via the Edge Import tile in Edge Marketplace. To access the Edge Marketplace, go to.
- In Pilot and Stage portals, this functionality is available to be tested for free by selecting the button.
- In Production portals, this functionality can be purchased and enabled by selecting the button.