Learning Loads Deprecation: Ability to perform learning data loads using Data Load Wizard will be deprecated with and end-of-life in the February '22 Release. Edge Import replaces this functionality. For more information on learning loads deprecation, See Learning Data Load Overview. For information about Edge Import, See Edge Import Homepage.
The following considerations apply when loading session data via the Data Load Wizard:
When creating sessions via the Data Load Wizard, the following is true:
- Sessions can be added to events that are created via the Data Load Wizard or the system.
- Only sessions with one part can be created. Multiple session parts are not supported.
- When creating sessions, the session status is always set to Approved.
- If an event vendor becomes inactive, sessions cannot be created for the event.
When editing a session via the Data Load Wizard, the following is true:
- Only sessions with one part can be edited. Multiple session parts are not supported.
- Sessions in the following statuses can be updated, even if the session has enrolled users: Not Started, Completed.
- Once a vendor is selected for a session, it cannot be updated.
- If an event vendor becomes inactive, sessions cannot be updated for the event.
- If an event is updated that has an existing session, the session information is not updated. For example, if the event title is updated after a session has been created for that event, the session title is not updated.
Sessions cannot be cancelled or deleted via the Data Load Wizard. If incorrect data is accidentally loaded, the incorrect data can be overwritten with correct data. Otherwise, contact Global Customer Support for assistance.
- Enrollment restrictions are not supported in the Data Load Wizard. If values for enrollment restriction fields are present in the system for an existing session, then these values are not removed when the session is updated via the Data Load Wizard.
- Session defaults that are entered at the event level do not propagate to the session fields. Administrators must specify the values they want to include for any sessions.
- The Available Language is taken from the event and cannot be set at the session level.
- The Session Title is taken from the event and cannot be set at the session level. However, Session Part Name can be set at the session level and is included in the template.
- The Data Load Wizard does not currently support conflict checks for instructor, location, and equipment.
|Last Published: 9/10/2021||If you have feedback or suggestions for an Online Help article, please select this link.||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|