Learning Loads Deprecation: Ability to perform learning data loads using Data Load Wizard will be deprecated with and end-of-life in the February '22 Release. Edge Import replaces this functionality. For more information on learning loads deprecation, See Learning Data Load Overview. For information about Edge Import, See Edge Import Homepage.
As you are updating and formatting your data, prior to uploading the file, click the link in the lower-left corner. This document provides you with all of the proper formatting information for the data as well as necessary information for uploading a data file. When formatting the file of data, each column must have a title or header, which will be associated with a data field in the system.
A Data Mapping Report is available by clicking thelink in the lower-left corner. This report provides values for the fields in the data load. Each table in the report is a separate tab.
The following information is included in the Data Mapping Report for LO translation data:
- Tab: Culture ID
- Culture ID
To upload a file of data
- Click the
button and locate the file.
- You can only upload the following file types: .xls, .xlsx, .csv, .txt.
- Once the file is selected, click the
- Excel File (.xls, .xlsx). Select Worksheet (Excel files only) - Only one worksheet can be uploaded at a time, so if the Excel file has multiple worksheets, you must select the worksheet that you are uploading.
button. An Upload File pop-up appears with different options depending on the type of file that is uploaded.
- Text, Comma, or Pipe Separated File (.txt, .csv). Select Delimiter (Tab, Comma, or Pipe Separated files only) - Select what delimiter (e.g., tab, comma, pipe) is used to separate records within the file. This enables the system to properly extract the data from the file.
- Select Template - If you used a template to create the file, select the appropriate template. If no template is used, select the "No template used" option. If you have used the Data Load Wizard in the past and saved a template for this file type, that template is available here.
- My File has titles/headers - Data files should have titles or headers for each column of data. If the file you uploaded does not have titles or headers, deselect this option. Deselecting this option modifies the next step in the review process.
- After selecting the appropriate options, click . The file is uploaded and listed on the page.
If this is the wrong file or the wrong worksheet within the file, you can delete it by clicking the Remove icon to the left of the file title and upload another file. Alternatively, you can browse and upload a new file. When the correct file is uploaded, click to proceed to the Review step. See Load LO Translators - Step 4 - Review.