When loading data, you can load a file of learning object (LO) translation data, including translations for the LO Title, Description, and Keywords for any learning object in the system. When you start the wizard, you can select which type of data you are loading. The maximum number of records that can be uploaded in a translator data file is 10,000.
The following considerations apply to the LO Translator data load:
- This LO Translator data load does not support translations for custom fields.
- This LO Translator data load does not support translations for field labels.
When a file of LO translation data is loaded, the unique identifier (primary key) for each LO translation is the combination of the LO ID or Reference Number and the Culture ID.
- LOs must already exist within the system before loading translation data for the LO.
- If there is existing data for the corresponding LO and Culture ID, the data load will override the data for the field.
- Translations for multiple Culture IDs can be loaded for the same LO.
To start the Data Load Wizard, go to Learning option and click . When uploading learning data, you must first select the type of learning data you are loading. See Load LO Translators - Step 2 - Select Type., and then click . The Data Load Wizard opens. Select the
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Data Load Wizard - Learning||Enables administrator to load learning data via the Data Load Wizard. This permission also enables administrators to track data loads and manage data load templates. This is an administrator permission.||Data Load Wizard|
|Data Load Wizard - Translator||Enables administrator to load learning object (LO) translation data via the Data Load Wizard. This permission also enables administrators to track data loads and manage data load templates. This is an administrator permission.||Data Load Wizard|