|Users - View Core and Edit Custom Fields
Grants ability to view core information on a user record, including first name, last name, username, assigned OUs, custom relationships, and custom fields. This permission also includes the ability to edit any custom fields that are visible to the administrator. This permission works in conjunction with the Users - View permission. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, User Self and Subordinates, and User. This is an administrator permission.
Note: When the User Record Redesign is enabled in a portal, this permission is disabled. Administrators who previously had this permission are automatically assigned the following permissions:
- Universal Profile - User Record - Edit Users
- Universal Profile - User Record - View Users
- Users - Edit Custom Field Information
- Users - View Custom Field Information
- Users - View General Information
This permission is obsolete following the retirement of the legacy User Record in the May '17 release.