To access Learner Home on the Learning App, log into the Learning App.
Note: The permission to access Learner Home is NOT required in order to access Learning Search in the app.
To search for training in the Cornerstone Learn app:
- Enter a search term or phrase into the search box and press the Enter key on your phone keyboard. You will be redirected to the Learning Search page. You can also press the Enter key without entering search terms, which navigates you to the Learning Search page with all available results displayed. A maximum of 50 search results can be returned.
- Peruse the results which display on the Learning Search page and use the available filters to receive more specific training results, if necessary. Search results are sorted by relevance, and text queries are matched with content title, descriptions, and keywords.
Each training result displays with a thumbnail image, the training type, the title of the training, and the duration, if applicable. If the training is on the user's transcript, the status of the training item displays under the training title. Tap a training result to access the Training Details page for the training.
If the training is already on the user's transcript, and the training is an online course, material, or video, a play icon displays over the training's thumbnail image, and tapping the training thumbnail image launches the training. Training that is on the user's transcript can also be launched by tapping the Play icon over the training's thumbnail image or by navigating to the Training Details page for the item. The Training Details page displays information about the training, such as its title, duration, price, alink, and more.
To access the options for a training item in the search results:
- Tap on the training item to access the Training Details page for the item, or slide the training item to the left with your finger. This causes the button to appear.
Tap the Options menu appears at the bottom of the screen with the following options, if available:button. An
- View Details - Tap this option to view the Training Details page for the training.
- Primary Transcript Action - The current primary action on the user’s transcript for the specific training item displays in the menu. For example, if the primary training action is Launch, the user can tap to open the training. Note: Only online courses, materials, and videos can be launched from a carousel on the mobile version of Learner Home.
- See Transcript (Universal Profile) - Status and Options.Note: Tapping some transcript actions causes the user to be redirected to their learning transcript. - Any other transcript actions available to the user for the training item appear in the list of options and allow the user to perform the associated action on the training.
- Save for Later - Tap this option to add the training to the Saved for Later carousel on Learner Home. This option is only available if the training is NOT currently contained in the Saved for Later carousel.
- Remove from Saved - Tap this option to remove the training item from the Saved for Later carousel on Learner Home. This option is only available if the training is currently contained in the Saved for Later carousel.
- Cancel - Tap this option to close the Options menu.
Users can filter the training results that appear by clicking the Filter icon in the upper-right corner of the search results page. The following filters are available:
To apply a filter to your training search results, toggle a filter option to the On position or select a filter option from the drop-down, depending on the filter type. The blue button at the bottom of the screen displays text stating, "See [X] Results," X being the number of search results which meet the currently selected search criteria and search filters.
View the table below for more information about the available filters:
To remove all filters from the search, tap thelink in the upper-right corner of the screen.
To exit the filters panel, click the X icon in the upper-left corner of the screen.