- Log out of the Learn app.
- Choose to see non mobile-enabled training in the app
- Enable PIN code
- Deregister your account from your device
Access the Settings page by tapping the Settings icon at the bottom of the screen.
To disable or enable fingerprint or Face ID, toggle the Enable Biometrics switch to the Off or On position, respectively. The default selection is based on the user’s choice after first logging into the app and selecting initial options.
Enable PIN Code
To enable or disable a PIN code, toggle the Enable PIN Code switch to the On or Off position, respectively. Users can create a six digit PIN Code which they will be prompted for each time they log into the Cornerstone Learn app. After configuring a PIN, the user will be prompted for that PIN each time they log into the app, unless the user changes their authentication method.
Users can deregister their account from their mobile device using thelink on the App Settings page of the app. To deregister your account from your mobile device, launch the app and tap the Settings tab. On the Settings page, tap the link. Your account will be deregistered from your device, and the following will be removed from your device:
- User data (including your name from the multi-user drop-down menu)
- Downloaded course data (Previously downloaded courses can then be consumed on a different device)
- Device Registrations, PIN, and Biometric Authentication
The Version section displays the version of the app you are using.
Picture in Picture Display
Android users can initiate Picture In Picture (PIP) when viewing video training items by tapping thebutton on their Android device. All Android device types support PIP functionality. All Learn App functionality is disabled while PIP is active. After exiting PIP mode, all app functionality is re-enabled.
The following considerations apply to this feature:
- PIP is supported for Android version 7 and above
- The following file types are supported for Picture in Picture: .mpg, .mpeg, .wmv, .flv, .m4v, .mp4.
The following exclusions apply to this feature:
- Videos with a YouTube URL source are not supported
- Online courses are not supported; this feature is only enabled for video LOs.