Custom Login Pages - Manage
From the Custom Login Pages page, administrators can create, edit, manage, and preview custom login pages.
While you cannot build a single multilingual page, you can instead build multiple pages and fill in the text values in the desired languages.
To manage custom login pages, go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Custom Login Page - Manage||Grants access to create and edit custom login pages for the portal. Administrators with this permission can also enable or disable a custom login page and identify the default login page. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Core Administration|
Create Custom Login Page
To create a login page, select the See Custom Login Page - Create/Edit.button.
Custom Login Page Table
- Title - This displays the title that was given for the login page when it was created.
- URL - This displays the URL to access the corresponding login page.
- Last Updated - This displays the date and time at which the login page was most recently updated.
Activate or Deactivate Login Page
The Active toggle enables administrators to make a login page active or inactive.
When the toggle is enabled, the login page is accessible to the public. When the toggle is disabled, the corresponding login page is not accessible to the public, and users will receive an error when attempting to use the page URL.
Set Default Login Page
Select the Default checkbox next to the login page that should act as the default for the portal.
The default login page is the page that users will be directed to when they access your portal's core URL, such as www.yourportalname.csod.com.
Delete, Edit, or Preview Login Page
The following actions are available for each login page:
- Delete - Select this option to permanently delete the login page. When this option is selected, a confirmation message is displayed before the page is deleted.
- Edit - Select this option to modify the login page. See Custom Login Page - Create/Edit.
- Preview - Select this option to preview the login page in a new browser window. This enables the administrator to see how the login page will appear to the public.