Reporting on Capabilities
When reporting on Capabilities using Reporting 2.0, the report creator must have the following permissions, at a minimum:
Reporting on capabilities is easy using Reporting 2.0. You will mainly use the following report category types:
- Capabilities - Use this category to report on what capabilities are in your Library. This category includes fields such Capability Name, Capability ID, and Capability Description. This category also allows you to report on when a capability was added or modified.
- Capability Ratings - Use this category to get details on proficiency scores. This includes when someone was rated, by whom they were rated, what was the rating scale, etc. Within this category there are the following subcategories:
- Rater - This subcategory provides details about the person giving feedback on a skill or capability. Use this section when you want to know who rated whom on a specific capability and what rating was given. To get details on the skills, you can include fields from the capability section as well, such as Capability Name or Capability ID.
- Requestor - This subcategory provides details on the individuals who requested feedback on a capability. Use this section when you want to know which employees are requesting feedback from peers or managers.
- Target User - This subcategory provides details on individuals who have been rated.
- User capabilities - Use this category to get details on users with capabilities data. To get details on what skills a user has, you can include fields from the Capabilities section such as Capability Name or Capability ID.