The Batch Edit administration page enables administrators to view, manage, and create bulk edits to user records.
This functionality is only available for organizations using Cornerstone HR.
To access the Batch Edit Administration page, go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Batch Edit Users||Grants ability to modify user records in bulk. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Core Administration|
Create New Batch Edit
To create a new batch edit, select the See Batch Edit Users - Create Batch Edit.button.
Filter by Status
To filter batch edits by status, select the appropriate batch edit status from the drop-down menu.
Search Batch Edits
To search for an existing batch edit, enter search terms in the Search field and select thebutton. This field enables administrators to search by batch edit title or creator.
Batch Edits Table
By default, the batch edits are displayed in the order in which they are created with the most recently created batch edits displayed first. However, the table can be sorted by any table column.
The following information is displayed for each existing batch edit:
- Effective Date
- Created by - This displays the name of the administrator who created or last edited the batch edit.
- Status - The following statuses are available:
- Draft - This indicates that the batch edit was saved as a draft, and it has not yet been submitted.
- Processing - This indicates that the batch edit is currently in the process of being validated.
- Completed - This indicates that the batch edit has been validated, and any future dated changes have been scheduled.
- Completed with Errors - This indicates that the batch edit was completed, but errors occurred. Not all changes have been implemented.
Batch Edit Options
The following options may be available from the Options drop-down menu:
- Delete - Select this option to cancel the batch edits. This option is only available if the status is Draft.
- Edit - Select this option to edit the batch edit settings. This option is only available if the status is Draft. See Batch Edit Users - Create Batch Edit.
- View Results - Select this option to view the results of the batch edit, including any error messages. This option is only available if the status is Completed or Completed with Errors. See Batch Edit Users - View Results.
- Copy - Select this option to copy the settings of this batch edit to a new batch edit. This option is only available if the status is Draft, Completed, or Completed with Errors. See Batch Edit Users - Create Batch Edit.