|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
- To create a connect community, go to Admin > Connect Administration and select Community Administration.
- From the Community Administration page, click Create New, which opens the Create Community page.
- Enter the following information for the community:
- Community Name - Enter a name for the community. This is required.
- Description - Enter a description that displays in search results on the Community main page The character limit is 1000. This is required.
- Assigned Users - Select the users that are a part of the community. You can also create a new group by clicking the Create New Group link.
- Leaders - Assign leaders to the community. Leaders can approve or deny member requests.
- Tags - Enter words the user may enter when searching for the topic. Multiple tags can be entered, separated with a comma.
- Topic - Either select an existing topic to assign to the community or click the Create New Topic link to create a new topic. If you remove a topic from a community, the topic still exists, but is no longer associated with the community.
- Access Type - Select the access level for the community. This determines who can view and join the group.