Individual targets enable organizations to view and set bonus and equity targets for individual users. With individual targets, adjustment guidelines that have a bonus or equity type component have the option of setting target values to individual targets. This indicates that the adjustment guideline should retrieve the user's individual target value set for each individual, rather than OU-specific values.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Compensation Individual Targets||Grants ability to set bonus and equity targets for individual users. With individual targets, adjustment guidelines that have a bonus or equity type component have the option of setting target values to individual targets. This is an administrator permission.||Compensation - Administration|
- Common payout recommendations, pay for performance metrics, and discretionary rules among an OU for equity/bonus compensation components, but different target values set per individual.
- Proration of bonus and equity targets based on an individual's target breakdown.
- A breakdown of bonus and equity target history for each individual.
- Setting new bonus and equity targets per individual during compensation tasks for future compensation tasks, without necessarily specifying a budget for these new targets.
- Updating of bonus and equity targets throughout the organization's compensation period.
The following information is available within this folder. Click a link to navigate directly to the appropriate topic: