The compensation deferral functionality enables employers to set deferral programs for their workforce based on criteria determined by the organization. Qualified employees can then view a breakdown of their deferral program on the compensation statement.
To access the Deferral Guidelines page, go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Compensation Deferral Guidelines||Grants ability to manage the deferral guidelines that are applied to specific compensation components during compensation planning. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Compensation - Administration|
- Organization requires portions of Bonus or Equity to be allocated in different payment methods.
- Organization requires portions of Bonus or Equity to be deferred to dates in the future.
- Organization requires deferral guidelines to apply based on OU and/or a set of conditions based on employee's compensation data, user fields, and/or performance/competency data.
- Organization requires deferral payout schedules to be displayed on compensation statements.
- Organization requires deferring of Bonus or Equity payments based on governmental regulations and laws.
The following information is available within this folder. Click a link to navigate directly to the appropriate topic: