The Currency Types page provides administrators with an easy, single point-of-access to manage currency types for your organization.
You can perform the following tasks on the Currency Types page:
- Enable/disable the status of currency types
- View/edit currency types, decimal precisions, and the Corporate Currency See Compensation - View/Edit Currency Types.
- Manage currency conversion rates See Compensation - Update Conversion Rates.
- View Rate History
See Standard Currency Codes for a full list of standard currencies.
To access the Currency Types page, go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Compensation Currencies 2.0 - Edit||Grants the ability to customize the Decimal Precisions for each Wage Type on each currency, update conversion rates between the currencies and the Corporate Currency, view all currency pages, fly outs , and Rate History.||Compensation - Administration|
|Compensation Currencies 2.0 - Manage||Grants the ability to activate/deactivate currencies, change the Corporate Currency, customize Decimal Precisions for each Wage Type on each currency, update conversion rates between the currencies and the Corporate Currency, view all Currency pages, fly outs , and Rate History.||Compensation - Administration|
|Compensation Currencies 2.0 - View||Grants the ability to view all currency pages, fly outs, and Rate History.||Compensation - Administration|
The Currency Types table displays the following information for each currency type:
- Corporate Currency - Displays the Currency the Organization uses as the base line for all conversion rates and payments. This be the home currency for the organization or the main static currency.
- Hide inactive currencies - Check to display active currencies only.
- Status - The current status of the currency type. Options are Enabled or Disabled. To enable or disable a currency type, click its toggle.
- Currency Type - The name of the currency type.
- ISO Code -The three-letter International Organization for Standardization (ISO) code that represent the specified currency.
- Symbol - The graphic symbol used to represent a specific currency. For the organization's corporate currency, this displays as N/A because this value cannot be modified.
- Rate - Displays the currency's conversion rate with respect to the organization's Corporate Currency.
- Last Updated - Displays the date and time at which the currency was last updated. This is updated automatically.
- Click to view details for the selected currency type.
- Click to change currency details, decimal precisions, and change the Corporate Currency to the selected currency.
See Compensation - View/Edit Currency Types.
Clickfor a currency to update the conversion rate between the selected currency and the Corporate Currency to match currency market changes.
See Compensation - Update Conversion Rates.
Clickto display the details of all changes made to the selected conversion rate.
|Last Published: 9/10/2021||If you have feedback or suggestions for an Online Help article, please select this link.||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|