Use the Compensation Types page to view, create, and edit all types of employee compensation.
To access the Compensation Types page, go to
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Employee Salary Management - View||Grants access to the Employee Salary Management page view users' salaries or rates. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, and User. This is an administrator permission.||Compensation - Administration|
|Compensation Type - View||
Grants view-only access to the Compensation Types page. This permission is only granted to administrators who also have Employee Salary Management permission. This is an administrator permission.
|Compensation - Administration|
|Compensation Type - Edit||Grants access to the Compensation Types page to create, edit, inactivate, and delete Compensation Types. This permission is only granted to administrators who have Employee Salary Management – Edit permission. This is an administrator permission.||Compensation - Administration|
Hide inactive Compensation Types
Select to display only active compensation types in the Compensation Types table.
Click Name (required)and Description (optional)fields, and click .to open the Create Compensation Type flyout. Complete the
Compensation Types Table
The Compensation Types table provides the following information:
- Status - Status of the compensation type. Options are active or inactive. To activate a status, move the toggle to the right; to deactivate a status, move the toggle to the left.Note: You cannot change the status of the Standard compensation type.
- Name - Name of the compensation type. 46 characters maximum, including spaces. Required.
- Code - the system-assigned code for this compensation type. You cannot change this code.
- Description - Description of the compensation type.
- Last Updated - Last date and time someone made changes to this compensation type.
Clickto remove a compensation type.
Click Edit to open the flyout to make changes to a compensation type.
To localize the Name or Description fields, click thebutton to open the flyout, then click the globe for the appropriate field.