From the Training Unit Distribution page, Training Unit Creators can edit a training unit distribution. When a Creator clicks the Edit icon, they are taken to the Edit Training Unit Distribution page, where they can adjust the expiration date, training unit balance, and leave comments regarding the adjustment.
To access Training Unit Administration, go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
To edit a training unit distribution:
- From the Training Unit Distribution page, click the down arrow to the left of the training unit distribution title you are editing. This expands the distribution, displaying details for each assignment.
- Next to the appropriate assignment, in the Options column, click the Edit icon.
- The following information and fields display on the Edit Training Unit Distribution page:
- Assignment Title - This field displays the assignment title.
- Assignment Type - This field displays the assignment type, either Standard or Recurring.
- Scheduling - This field displays the assignment scheduling, either Immediately or a specific start date.
- Expiration Date - This field displays the expiration date. The date is editable for both distributed and key code training unit assignments. To edit the distribution expiration date, next to the Expiration Date, click the Edit icon. If None is selected, then all training unit instances for the assignment are updated with the change. This includes expired, not expired, assigned, and not assigned training units. If Fixed Date is selected, then the new date must be a date in the future. The date may be a date prior to the original expiration date but must be a future date from today's date. All training unit instances for the assignment are updated with the change, which includes expired, not expired, assigned, and not assigned training units. To remove a contact, click the Delete icon to the left of the contact's name. The expiration date is editable even after expiration.
- Contact Person - This field displays the contact person defined for the assignment. This field is editable for both distributed and key code training unit assignments.
- Distributed - To edit the distributed training unit contact, click the Select icon and select a name from the Select Users pop-up. To remove a contact, click the Delete icon to the left of the user's name. At least one contact must be configured for the assignment. Changes made to the contact on the Training Unit Distribution Details page display in the Modification History section on this page and in the training unit assignment.
- Key Code - To edit the training unit key code distribution contact, next to the contact name, click the Edit icon. The key code contact has access to the Key Code Management page. The date can be changed to a date in the future, even if the training unit expiration date has passed.
- Amount - To edit the distribution amounts, in the Availability section, in the Amount column next to the appropriate assignment enter the new amount and click . Training unit amounts can be represented using up to two decimal places.
- Comments - To add a comment regarding the distribution or any adjustments made, enter the comment in the Comments field and click Save. The character limit for comments is 500.
- Modification History - This section displays the history of modifications to the assignment.
Note: Changing the expiration date affects the Training Unit Adjustment Email (Key Code), Training Unit Distribution Assigned, Training Unit Distribution Expires, and Training Unit Expires (Key Code) emails. When the change to the expiration date is saved, the email displays the updated expiration date the next time the email is triggered.
Click thebutton to save your edits.