To create a training purpose from the Training Purpose page, click the New Purpose link to open the Create Purpose pop-up.
- Language - If multiple languages are available for the portal, the purpose can be localized by selecting the appropriate language from the Language drop-down list.
- Name - Enter the name of the purpose, up to 25 characters.
Conditional Approvals - Enter the numerical value of the number of steps that should be added to the approval workflow. The default value is zero. If an administrator selects a value of 1-9, then the system adds the number of conditional approvals to the approval workflow. The status of the learning object when requested is Pending Approval, and the first approver in the workflow receives an approval request, provided that the appropriate emails are set up in your portal.
- Include Category Definition - Check to include all existing categories. If no categories are available, then the field does not display in the pop-up.
- Availability - Select the users to whom you want to make the purpose available. If no availability is selected, then the purpose will not be visible on the General step in Course Catalog or when editing a purpose on the Training Details page but will still be visible on the Training Purpose Administration page.
- Select Cancel to close the Create Purpose pop-up without committing the field selections.
- Select Submit to commit the field selections and close the Create Purpose pop-up.
|Last Published: 9/10/2021||If you have feedback or suggestions for an Online Help article, please select this link.||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|